Hey people. To be honest I didn’t do much in the way of game development this week, rather I spent a lot of my time on sketching since as I’ve said before I want to open art commissions soon and need to have a couple more examples of my current work standard before I feel that I’ll be ready to do so.
Also, as some may know, I have a few projects running at the moment and balancing time between them is necessary to ensure that I don’t neglect any of them for too long and forget about them. At this point I have a rough idea of how I could break up my week, it is something I will have to trial though.
My current plan is this:
- Monday: I work on art, this will also be reserved for when I take up commissions.
- Tuesday: I work on modelling. This can be for my games, Super Smash Bros. mods or if I decide to do model commissions.
- Wednesday-Thursday: I work on a major game project, like King of Shadows.
- Friday: I work on a small game, like Sadistic Shapes.
- Saturday-Sunday: I work on stuff I do for fun, like Super Smash Bros modding.
Well, that’s all for this week, see you all in next week’s update and thanks for following the development of King of Shadows.